All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

emanuela's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the clarification .   Amanda, my apologies.. I wish you  all the best in…"

emanuela replied Oct 7, 2012 to Acts chapter 5 -Ananias & Sapphira- Punished by God on the spot- Why ??

54 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

"  Caleb was the son of Jephunneh and he is called  a Kenizzite (Numbers 32:12, Joshu…"

emanuela replied Oct 7, 2012 to Acts chapter 5 -Ananias & Sapphira- Punished by God on the spot- Why ??

54 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

"Yes.. It is  sad but true,  On another discussion I pointed out that Caleb was a gen…"

emanuela replied Oct 3, 2012 to Acts chapter 5 -Ananias & Sapphira- Punished by God on the spot- Why ??

54 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

"No Roy..don't worry I am not teaching anybody about keeping the feasts:-) I hope you…"

emanuela replied Oct 2, 2012 to Acts chapter 5 -Ananias & Sapphira- Punished by God on the spot- Why ??

54 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

"  Speaking of His coming .. How should He Find us...    2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slac…"

emanuela replied Oct 2, 2012 to Acts chapter 5 -Ananias & Sapphira- Punished by God on the spot- Why ??

54 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

" I agree with everything you said ..We are all nothing without Him. Everything we wi…"

54 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

" 76 %  of Americans proclaim to be Christians, but you have to wonder what is the re…"

emanuela replied Oct 1, 2012 to Acts chapter 5 -Ananias & Sapphira- Punished by God on the spot- Why ??

54 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

" I enjoyed your comment, you put so beautifully into words  the things that are goin…"

emanuela replied Sep 25, 2012 to Acts chapter 5 -Ananias & Sapphira- Punished by God on the spot- Why ??

54 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

"Amanda, I am aware of the New Covenant, That's how I came to know Jesus... what I me…"

emanuela replied Sep 25, 2012 to Acts chapter 5 -Ananias & Sapphira- Punished by God on the spot- Why ??

54 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

" Last night I started your reply, got to the middle of it ..and then I had to click…"

54 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service