All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

dean burrows's Discussions (257)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Larry M.     saw your post and could only agree. Yesterday at our service we shar…"

dean burrows replied Dec 26, 2011 to WHAT HAPPEN TO " A MERRY CHRISTMAS " GREETINGS?

32 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Mary Doris Jones

"did Jesus not say He wasn't going to erase in of the laws not one letter. That is ki…"

dean burrows replied Dec 2, 2011 to Is masturbation a sin?

36 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Seek

"Thankyou for clarifying that. The problem is unless properly clarified  it gets back…"

dean burrows replied Nov 17, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by The evidence based Stig

"Oh I have no problem with that LT in fact the way I read scripture that is exactly r…"

dean burrows replied Nov 17, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Right on He OUTLINED it for  and has given us a lot to discuss. Yes God's Word is tr…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"LT  the speaker was well educated and an expert in the Hebrew language. I found it i…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Listened once to a Rabinical speaker who explained that prior to the forming of eve…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Actually not only the church much of mankind held that view. And rightfully so they…"

dean burrows replied Nov 16, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Amen  "

dean burrows replied Nov 16, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Oh yes  agree totally David God will reveal His truths very plainly He is not a God…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service