All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Grace Mercy's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Rita, thank you for sharing with us. I do pray and agree with you that as…"

Grace Mercy replied Apr 5, 2012 to Is Withdrawing from the crowd, also a sign that one is withdrawing from God?

27 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Seek

"Great! Act of love and Kindness. wow. Thank you so much for that insight Mary. Amen.…"

Grace Mercy replied Apr 5, 2012 to Is Withdrawing from the crowd, also a sign that one is withdrawing from God?

27 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Seek

"Hello Antoinne. Thank you for the insights. :) Love you in Christ:) GM"

27 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Seek

"Amen. Absolutely right! We need to deny ourselves and live our life in accordance to…"

27 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Seek

"Well, to sum up.. what matters most is the hearts condition before God.. And I also…"

27 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Seek

"Hello Carla, Thank you so much for the input.. Amen.. I do agree Prayer is always th…"

27 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Seek

"John11: 41 -42 says "They took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, Father…"

Grace Mercy replied Mar 14, 2012 to Why Jesus raised Lazarue

5 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Grace Mercy

"Great Chip. God bless you.. hhhmm..  I feel like I am listening to a loving father.:…"

Grace Mercy replied Mar 7, 2012 to This should be pondered is Gossip healthy?

4 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service