All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Shelly's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"After doing a little research about this I have found that it has a medical name whi…"

Shelly replied Apr 30 to Are the people from my strange addiction possessed with evil sprits?

12 Apr 30
Reply by Shelly

"Hi Carla, Knowing that the quality of our works are more important that quantity, ho…"

Shelly replied Apr 14 to The Judgement Seat of the Messiah

1 Apr 14
Reply by Shelly

"Hi Rusty, To answer your question:  "...how can we arrogantly says that we are corre…"

Shelly replied Mar 22 to GOD'S CHARACTER, PERSONALITY OR NATURE ( based only on my own understanding)

11 Mar 22
Reply by Rusty

"Hello Joseph, Praise the Lord for your desire to change! God will indeed honor this.…"

Shelly replied Mar 22 to Repentant from Gay male to Guy

9 Apr 11
Reply by Kimberly D.

"Hi Rusty, You have stated:  "God is Nothing He has no character or personality at al…"

Shelly replied Mar 22 to GOD'S CHARACTER, PERSONALITY OR NATURE ( based only on my own understanding)

11 Mar 22
Reply by Rusty

"The word karma comes from Hinduism. Hindu's believe that karma is how they move up a…"

Shelly replied Feb 24 to How to explain this? Whats the meaning of love and is it the same of being Good? Or above of it? Whats the most important of all?

11 Mar 20
Reply by Rusty

"Hi Rusty, I've noticed a pattern with you. You post a lot of questions but when you…"

Shelly replied Jan 30 to How do you know that He is the God?

44 Jan 30
Reply by Carla

"I would like to interject my perception of what is going on here. I believe that Rus…"

Shelly replied Jan 28 to How do we know if our prayer, will or blessings will be given by God? And are there any conditions on that if He LOVES us?

18 Jan 31
Reply by Rusty

"Hi Rusty, I have a question for you regarding what you said:  "I understand it like…"

Shelly replied Jan 26 to How do you know that He is the God?

44 Jan 30
Reply by Carla

"Hello Rusty, First of all, Carla did not say the name God means no name created unti…"

Shelly replied Jan 25 to How do you know that He is the God?

44 Jan 30
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service