All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Jane Smith's Discussions (299)

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"LT, In researching deliverance ministry, I so agree that much of it sounds very bog…"

Jane Smith replied Aug 31, 2010 to wife who has unclean home due to abuse situation

28 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Hi Bruce, She has realized for a long time now that her husband has deep issues from…"

Jane Smith replied Aug 31, 2010 to wife who has unclean home due to abuse situation

28 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"LT, Or it could be possible that he was saved, but back slid. But yes, the case here…"

Jane Smith replied Aug 30, 2010 to wife who has unclean home due to abuse situation

28 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"David, By using the term "suck the life out of", I meant that in such a marriage the…"

Jane Smith replied Aug 30, 2010 to wife who has unclean home due to abuse situation

28 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"LT, Please don't think I was putting down pastors and Christians. To clarify, I mean…"

Jane Smith replied Aug 29, 2010 to wife who has unclean home due to abuse situation

28 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"LT, The abuse is due to the husband being unsaved. He is double minded in all his wa…"

Jane Smith replied Aug 29, 2010 to wife who has unclean home due to abuse situation

28 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Yes Amen! God will surely know if death bed confessions are sincere."

Jane Smith replied Aug 28, 2010 to Dying without Christ

3 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Jane Smith

"You are so right that all forms of abuse are wrong. The wife is not depressed causin…"

Jane Smith replied Aug 28, 2010 to wife who has unclean home due to abuse situation

28 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"I agree very much that it seems like The Church should step in. In the first new Tes…"

Jane Smith replied Aug 28, 2010 to wife who has unclean home due to abuse situation

28 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"This woman is a strong believer. She is waiting on God to know when the time is righ…"

28 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service