All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Jane Smith's Discussions (299)

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"By crash course, I meant that God can bring knowledge to us quickly. He can show us…"

Jane Smith replied Oct 23, 2010 to Does it sometimes take a deliverance in order to surrender to the Cross?

15 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Roy, It has been my experience that not many believers are strong in this area, yet…"

Jane Smith replied Oct 23, 2010 to Does it sometimes take a deliverance in order to surrender to the Cross?

15 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Hi Gayla, TY for your posts in this thread. In your original post you are making the…"

Jane Smith replied Oct 22, 2010 to Does it sometimes take a deliverance in order to surrender to the Cross?

15 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"My thanks to all who replied, because although you each come from a different experi…"

Jane Smith replied Oct 14, 2010 to Does it sometimes take a deliverance in order to surrender to the Cross?

15 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"I have already long since studied this subject and I have no doubt that we choose Go…"

Jane Smith replied Oct 13, 2010 to Does it sometimes take a deliverance in order to surrender to the Cross?

15 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Yesterday was a double posting and just now the post did not appear so I re-posted.…"

Jane Smith replied Sep 2, 2010 to wife who has unclean home due to abuse situation

28 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Thanks. Congrats on your new appointment! jane"

Jane Smith replied Sep 2, 2010 to wife who has unclean home due to abuse situation

28 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Thanks. I tried using the edit function the other day and got a double posting someh…"

28 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"David, Mostly all believers lack discernment when they are new in the Lord or of a y…"

28 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Hi Bruce, She has realized for a long time now that her husband has deep issues from…"

Jane Smith replied Aug 31, 2010 to wife who has unclean home due to abuse situation

28 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service