All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Grazer #E2H's Discussions (290)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"Just about blog post of yours Ive responded to? I'll back through all those and the…"

Grazer #E2H replied Aug 9, 2013 to What Does it Mean to Build One Another Up and How is it Accomplished?

83 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Michelle, why can't we do both? Why can't we be concerned about people's well being?…"

Grazer #E2H replied Aug 9, 2013 to What Does it Mean to Build One Another Up and How is it Accomplished?

83 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Ok, so you're referring to that portion. You quoted something else hence the confusi…"

83 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Amanda - I've only ever rejected your points and those that question my relationship…"

83 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"How did you get to "I'm saying the bible is wrong" from point 7? Point 7 has nothing…"

83 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Absolutely they have different gifts but it comes across as "I'm a better Christian…"

83 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Amanda - simply saying "I'm saying this in love" does not mean you're showing sensit…"

83 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the other points I made"

Grazer #E2H replied Aug 8, 2013 to What Does it Mean to Build One Another Up and How is it Accomplished?

83 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Some more thoughts: Get to know people; understand their backgrounds, their testimo…"

Grazer #E2H replied Aug 8, 2013 to What Does it Mean to Build One Another Up and How is it Accomplished?

83 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"It was, but only because your comment seemed to be in response to mine :) If it wasn…"

83 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service