All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Shanthi's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kumar, I have been "cheated" because of money many times.  I have the heart of g…"

Shanthi replied Jul 15, 2013 to Debt

5 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Sathish Kumar ( Dan)

"LT, Many a times, I wonder.."why am I going through struggles when I have accepted J…"

Shanthi replied Jul 7, 2013 to Why?

101 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Seek

"Being measured for swearing..if that someone is saved or not... I think only God can…"

Shanthi replied Jul 2, 2013 to Is Swearing an Appropriate way to measure if Someone is Saved Or Not?

10 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Grace to you

"Thank you brother for your testimony.  I spoke to my husband yesterday about your te…"

Shanthi replied Jun 28, 2013 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"Thank you Feet Bees.  God Bless you and I will pray for you as well."

Shanthi replied Jun 28, 2013 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"I go through similar situations with my family since I became a Christian.  Before I…"

Shanthi replied Jun 26, 2013 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"Hi all, Thank you for your explanations.   God Bless"

Shanthi replied Jun 13, 2013 to Is every believer assured a home in Heaven if he accepts Christ as his saviour

13 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by ScribeD

"Thanks for your confirmation brother.  Being a new born christian, I tend to read ar…"

Shanthi replied Jun 12, 2013 to Is every believer assured a home in Heaven if he accepts Christ as his saviour

13 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by ScribeD

" The Confusing World of Dr. John MacArthur By David J. Stewart "

Shanthi replied Jun 11, 2013 to Is every believer assured a home in Heaven if he accepts Christ as his saviour

13 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by ScribeD

"Hi LT,  Thank you for the notification.  I shall try to copy the article and paste i…"

Shanthi replied Jun 11, 2013 to Is every believer assured a home in Heaven if he accepts Christ as his saviour

13 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by ScribeD

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service