All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

The Shearer.'s Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Hallelujah bro!!! we must ask God for wisdom apart from this world ,Solomon was the…"

The Shearer. replied Oct 5, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"Hello again David,I believe we are to come to The Lord as a child,even as a weaned c…"

The Shearer. replied Oct 4, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"Amen to this Chip.......Praise the works of Jesus."

The Shearer. replied Oct 3, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"http://bible.cc/proverbs/3-5.htm sorry Dave I must have ,entered the links wrong,...…"

The Shearer. replied Oct 3, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"Thanks for adding this discussion,Chip .........its a pearl............God bless, An…"

The Shearer. replied Oct 3, 2010 to The misunderstanding caused by many who mean well

21 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"Hi there Roy,sorry for giving you the wrong impression about misleading people,if yo…"

The Shearer. replied Oct 2, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"Thanks for the encouragement Dave ,I am not someone who likes to cause any friction…"

The Shearer. replied Oct 1, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"Thanks Carla,i'm not sure how I will go with this cause i dont like to drag things o…"

The Shearer. replied Oct 1, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"I have no problem at all with women praising God ,David ,we both know that we are al…"

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"Dave ,good to see you bro .In response to your reply,or should that be in reply to y…"

The Shearer. replied Sep 30, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service