All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Charles Burwell's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Colby Amen on your excellent comment.   God bless"

Charles Burwell replied Sep 14, 2013 to Pre or Post Tribulation

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Seek

"Seek Ye First Your comment about the 'people arguing and practically calling one ano…"

Charles Burwell replied Sep 14, 2013 to Pre or Post Tribulation

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Seek

"Richard I like your tactful response of calling homosexuals just that and not refer…"

Charles Burwell replied Sep 9, 2013 to Since we all know what the Bible says about homosexuality....

34 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Seek

"Seek Ye First "Someone else recently told me that when someone tells me I'm being i…"

Charles Burwell replied Sep 9, 2013 to Since we all know what the Bible says about homosexuality....

34 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Seek

"To all who have responded   I thank you for your input and begin to realize that thi…"

Charles Burwell replied Sep 7, 2013 to "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy"

95 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by David Velasquez

"Carla   I must agree with LT when he said " I would tend to believe that most of tho…"

Charles Burwell replied Sep 7, 2013 to Live the Gospel?

21 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Carla

"Grace to you In response to your comments about my statement concerning 'questionin…"

Charles Burwell replied Aug 31, 2013 to "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy"

95 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by David Velasquez

"LT   I completely agree that the bible is the Word of God but need to add one point…"

Charles Burwell replied Aug 27, 2013 to The Word of God

25 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by a servant (Chris)

"Richard   I believe that your statement " We probably will never understand........b…"

Charles Burwell replied Aug 26, 2013 to "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy"

95 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by David Velasquez

"Michelle I believe that we have a sin,or sins, that had us so bound before we came…"

Charles Burwell replied Aug 17, 2013 to The Sin That So Easily Besets Us

2 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Michelle

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service