All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Joleen's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for yall taking time to comment on my question. My question wasn't "If when y…"

Joleen replied Aug 4, 2010 to Would you serve God with the same kind of passion if.....

27 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joleen

"Thank you yall for your replies. I've read them and will be thinking aboiut them. Th…"

Joleen replied Aug 2, 2010 to Would you serve God with the same kind of passion if.....

27 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joleen

"Hey wow i finally got that bold thing to work."

Joleen replied Aug 2, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"David, There is a whole bunch of stuff I ignore and don't even confront because is n…"

Joleen replied Aug 2, 2010 to Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

"way back when I believed I was christian . the most beautiful thing to me was believ…"

Joleen replied Aug 1, 2010 to What is the most beautiful thing about being a Christian?

74 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Bruce

"Linda Ruth To hear your own child say what he did had to be painful I'm sure. I do…"

Joleen replied Aug 1, 2010 to Would you serve God with the same kind of passion if.....

27 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joleen

"what just came into my mind is Moses people taking 40 years to get to where they wer…"

Joleen replied Aug 1, 2010 to Would you serve God with the same kind of passion if.....

27 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joleen

"Thank you for your comment Rod and LT. If we sit and pray and give it all over to Go…"

27 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joleen

"david when i was walking with the lord before; I had all kinds of problems .. seemed…"

Joleen replied Jul 30, 2010 to Why do trials pull some people away from God instead of closer?

12 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Joleen

"i know the devil cant really over power God.. thats not possible.. but I do know its…"

Joleen replied Jul 20, 2010 to Why do trials pull some people away from God instead of closer?

12 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Joleen

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service