All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Carla's Discussions (1,042)

Discussions Replied To (974) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen LT.  Everything you said... and especially, ''Slow down and learn to sit as His…"

Carla replied Feb 6, 2020 to Who Inspires and challenges you (from the bible)?

7 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Carla

"Hi Shelly, What person in the bible inspires and challenges you the most? Daniel re…"

Carla replied Feb 6, 2020 to Who Inspires and challenges you (from the bible)?

7 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Carla

"Hi Paul, How is Jesus portrayed in Islam?  I understand that HE is portrayed and in…"

Carla replied Feb 4, 2020 to Religious Persecution - Please Help Paul Essex - Leicestershire, United Kingdom

13 Feb 24, 2020
Reply by June Raven

"Hi Paul, You said ''I wouldn't consider myself a prophet ...'' Who said anything abo…"

Carla replied Feb 4, 2020 to Religious Persecution - Please Help Paul Essex - Leicestershire, United Kingdom

13 Feb 24, 2020
Reply by June Raven

"Hi Paul, Much like Tammy I'd like to hear more about the circumstances around how yo…"

Carla replied Feb 2, 2020 to Religious Persecution - Please Help Paul Essex - Leicestershire, United Kingdom

13 Feb 24, 2020
Reply by June Raven

"You're absolutely right JB!   I pray we will keep our eyes on Him in all things at a…"

Carla replied Jan 8, 2020 to Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

34 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by Amanda

"Hi Stacey, I overcame unforgiveness towards my father.   God will lead each of us d…"

Carla replied Jan 7, 2020 to How have you dealt with UN-forgiveness and Anger , Stolen Identity

15 Feb 29, 2020
Reply by Carla

"Hi Watchman... I'm sorry, I'm not really sure what you're referring to."

Carla replied Jan 3, 2020 to Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

34 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by Amanda

"I gave my life to the Lord when I was a teenager.  I don't know if my submission was…"

Carla replied Jan 2, 2020 to Lost in the weeds of life

5 Jan 2, 2020
Reply by Carla

"I thought I'd resurrect this old post and see if anyone responds."

Carla replied Dec 30, 2019 to Who Inspires and challenges you (from the bible)?

7 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service