All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Chip Fitzpatrick's Discussions (138)

Discussions Started (35) Replies Latest Activity

Mystery Babalon.......where is it?? your gonna be suprised

I have been tossing around the notion about where would this babalon be....its not in Iraq, there are no waterways or even the ocean isn't…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Thoughts and Reflections

10 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

Why has God been so quiet.

If you noticed, I have that God has been quiet, don't jump to think I don't believe hes there, I know he is.I trust Him....When we see the…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Bible Questions and Verses - Father, Son and Holy Spirit

11 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Mary O

The discovery of what does Psalm 149 really say to us.....

As I do usually, as I read I ask.....Lord what does this mean ? Its pretty simple, the meaning I ment..After all the praising and singing a…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Bible Questions and Verses - Old Testament

1 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Tammy

Doing

How many will say that they are satisfied, content ?How many will say they are still searching ? How many have already given up because the…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture

1 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Annie

We Have to Get this Right

Im sure some of the material placed by me has startled some confused others,even made some laugh but what Im about to share with you isn't…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Current Stories and Events

8 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by ribbon

The best is yet to come

I have been following the Harbinger with some fear and trembling and even some apprehension because of its explosive impact its going to ha…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Prophecy and Future Events

19 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

Yes indeed these are the days of Elijah

They sure are and leading to the days of the flood when everyone was laughing and singing and being entertained lawlessness was prevelant h…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick in All About Prophecy and Future Events

7 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Mary O

For a wonderful sister in the Lord

Some of you may remember Janet Walker she used to frequent the chats, who is an inspiration to all young believers. She due to health reaso…

2 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

The fear of God has departed from among us.......

One of the most dangerous signs of the times is the departure of the fear of God......the reverential fear, the knowing he watches and whil…

23 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Mysty

When your hungry......your not you

In Mark 11:13 speaking about the fig tree Jesus was hungry he was also very human at the time .The next verse  Since he found only leaves o…

4 May 10, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service