All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Mark Stephen Berry's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi and many thanks for your email. I think your maybe right, maybe Satan has my mi…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Jan 26, 2015 to I continually worry that Jesus won't forgive me, what do you think?

44 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by RoyW

"Hi Thanks for your reply. Your opinion on what is means to ''blasphemy the Holy Spi…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Jan 26, 2015 to I continually worry that Jesus won't forgive me, what do you think?

44 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by RoyW

"Hi I understand bar-codes are a form of commercial transaction but they are used fo…"

44 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by RoyW

"Many thanks for your email. I've been taking LT's advice on board, he's been great…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Jan 26, 2015 to Was my Baptism done properly of do I need to be Baptized again?

8 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Mike

"Hi, many thanks for your email What my friend told me I had done was just his opini…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Jan 26, 2015 to Would this be washed away after praying for forgiveness?

5 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by ScribeD

"Many thanks for your email. What I did was stupid and I will not ever do it again, j…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Jan 26, 2015 to Would this be washed away after praying for forgiveness?

5 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by ScribeD

"Hi, thanks for the reply. I told a friend about this situation and this is what he…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Jan 24, 2015 to I continually worry that Jesus won't forgive me, what do you think?

44 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by RoyW

"Hi Amanda, Yes please do call me Mark.  thank you for your kind welcome.  I am aware…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Jan 21, 2015 to Will Jesus forgive me of my sin after what I did?

16 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Amanda

"I'm sure my heart was right with God when I was Baptized, I'm sure if I ever feel Go…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Jan 21, 2015 to Was my Baptism done properly of do I need to be Baptized again?

8 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Mike

"Thanks again for your well written and informative reply. I will take that informati…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Jan 21, 2015 to Will Jesus forgive me of my sin after what I did?

16 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Amanda

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service