All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Mark Stephen Berry's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm just scared one day he may look at my right hand and forget that the scar was…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Feb 11, 2015 to Does a scar on the right hand caused by hitting glass related to the mark of the beast in any way?

8 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Amanda

"I'm going to put this in simple terms. there is nothing hard to understand about it.…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Feb 10, 2015 to I want this scar on my hand healed, How should I ask Jesus? photo included

25 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Carla

"All things are possible with God like you said, amen to that.  Why then did you say…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Feb 10, 2015 to I want this scar on my hand healed, How should I ask Jesus? photo included

25 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Carla

"jkkj"

25 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Carla

"So if a person takes the mark of the beast they have taken his number and name also…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Feb 9, 2015 to Is the Mark Of the Beast the same as the number and his name?

3 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Seek

"Hi, many thanks Can you please explain  by all who dwell on earth will worship th…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Jan 27, 2015 to I continually worry that Jesus won't forgive me, what do you think?

44 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by RoyW

"Hi , thanks again for your reply. I don't really understand how anybody can believe…"

Mark Stephen Berry replied Jan 27, 2015 to I continually worry that Jesus won't forgive me, what do you think?

44 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by RoyW

"Hi, thanks for the reply It was very interesting and I will recap on that. Can you…"

44 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by RoyW

"Him, thanks for the reply. Some people may have a lot of time on their hands but ju…"

44 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by RoyW

"Hi What do you think about the many things on the internet claiming every UPC barco…"

44 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by RoyW

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service