All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Bible-Talk's Discussions (154)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"LT - I would like to get back to you ... there is quite a lot of stuff in both your…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 6, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by The evidence based Stig

"Hi Amanda, I am trying to understand the creation of man according to teleological e…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 6, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Hi Amanda - apologies for my late replies.   I agree that God did not "use Darwinism…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 5, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Hi LT - first of all apologies for the delayed response - I have been popping in and…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 5, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Hi David, It's interesting to hear the views of people on the issue of evolution. In…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Hi Rita, thanks for your thoughts. I apologize for the delay in replying.   I think…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Welcome David - it's great to see you. Thanks for sharing. I will respond more as I…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 2, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Thanks LT - I really do find discussion on this issue intriguing.   My understanding…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 2, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Yes of course you can Amanda. That is a great point about sunrise and sunset - thank…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Hi Rita,   I agree with you. I have to work on my thoughts very often - in fact dail…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 1, 2011 to What does Roman 12:2 mean to you?

48 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service