All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Bible-Talk's Discussions (154)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"so we could say that God has a sense of timing? Btw - is Joshua 10:3 the right refer…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 17, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by The evidence based Stig

"LT can I ask for your thoughts: Are most of us in error when we use the phrase "God…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 17, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Hi Jen, I am not so sure that you should stop hanging around with your friends espec…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 15, 2011 to feeling trapped

7 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by jen

"Thanks LT for your thoughts. I understand that Christiandom would have been dominate…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 14, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Hi LT, in my understanding the connection between the OT and the NT is Jesus. The pr…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 13, 2011 to How Do the Two Testaments (Old and New) Work Together?

29 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Amanda

"Hi David and thanks for the post. One of the scientists that I am thinking of is Den…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 11, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Thanks for the post LT; I have read the article above and I agree about the possible…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 11, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Interesting thought Jean, I'm not aware of any such scripture(s) - Jesus was certain…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 8, 2011 to Jesus laughing so hard???

13 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by a servant (Chris)

"Just a quick reply Amanda - I do not believe that anyone should rely on science alon…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 6, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"just a quick reply LT - I am of the view that science is independent. The problems/i…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 6, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service