All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Sam's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Ron, Being a person who naturally chaffs at anything approaching a double-standard,…"

Sam replied Apr 29, 2010 to Do we Possess three entities namely a "Body" "Soul" and "Spirit"?

167 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

"Linda, There is no question that the placement of the comma changes the meaning of…"

Sam replied Apr 29, 2010 to Do we Possess three entities namely a "Body" "Soul" and "Spirit"?

167 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

"David, This is a fascinating and invigorating discussion. Thank you for taking the…"

Sam replied Apr 26, 2010 to Do we Possess three entities namely a "Body" "Soul" and "Spirit"?

167 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

"LT, I haven't seen anyone comment on this, so I apologize if this has already been…"

Sam replied Apr 26, 2010 to Do we Possess three entities namely a "Body" "Soul" and "Spirit"?

167 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

"David, Don't mention it. I'd be a hypocrite if I rushed to judge. I know personally…"

Sam replied Apr 25, 2010 to Do we Possess three entities namely a "Body" "Soul" and "Spirit"?

167 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

"David, I appreciate your response, you've given me much to think about. I haven't (…"

Sam replied Apr 25, 2010 to Do we Possess three entities namely a "Body" "Soul" and "Spirit"?

167 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

"Linda, I agree with you and appreciate your comments. The reward for serving God ha…"

Sam replied Apr 24, 2010 to Do we Possess three entities namely a "Body" "Soul" and "Spirit"?

167 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

"David, Please bear with me for a moment. It doesn't seem to me that the Old Testame…"

Sam replied Apr 23, 2010 to Do we Possess three entities namely a "Body" "Soul" and "Spirit"?

167 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

"Linda Ruth, You have my sincerest sympathies for your condition. It makes me apprec…"

Sam replied Apr 22, 2010 to

just now

"I'm late in coming to this discussion, so please forgive me if I touch on subjects t…"

Sam replied Apr 22, 2010 to Do we Possess three entities namely a "Body" "Soul" and "Spirit"?

167 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service