All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator's Discussions (388)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Davidn, I am in agreement with you I regards to Colossisns ( 2:10 )"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Aug 21, 2012 to Putting Evil In Persective!

19 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator

"You are write Colbey,about omnipotence as one of God attributes, thank you for that."

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Aug 21, 2012 to Putting Evil In Persective!

19 Aug 21, 2012

"Peter reacts to this disturbing situation by declaring the primacy of Christ over al…"

19 Aug 21, 2012

"In light of all this , I believe the real problem is how we are to understand Coloss…"

19 Aug 21, 2012

"Mary O bless you dear sister you put everything in perfect order, thank you so much…"

19 Aug 21, 2012

"Thank you Colby I am in full agreement with David, that is why I said He answered hi…"

19 Aug 21, 2012

"David you have answered your own question, evil exist because we as sinners alloe it…"

19 Aug 21, 2012

"Rita, I am in full agreement with you, but we live in a wicked world now, drugs, alc…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Aug 20, 2012 to Putting Evil In Persective!

19 Aug 21, 2012

"I believe there will come a day when this is taken care of, right now we are positio…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Aug 19, 2012 to Putting Evil In Persective!

19 Aug 21, 2012

"It is through believing the Scripture and in the love of God , shown and commanded b…"

Elaine Tencza PrayerRmModerator replied Mar 6, 2012 to There is Diversity in the Body of Christ

70 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service