All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Ananda Welikala's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Our sinful human nature always pulls towards Satan.  Ps. 53 tells me that.  "No, not…"

Ananda Welikala replied Dec 30, 2015 to Some of the Scriptures that cause me to think that a Christian can walk away from God.

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

"We who are TRULY Born again by the INFINITE Power of the Holy Spirit are called LIGH…"

Ananda Welikala replied Dec 25, 2015 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"When a person turns to the truths of the Holy Bible for living in Jesus Christ, as o…"

Ananda Welikala replied Dec 25, 2015 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"The Parable of the wheat and tares means exactly what it says.  Pull the tares out a…"

Ananda Welikala replied Dec 24, 2015 to Some of the Scriptures that cause me to think that a Christian can walk away from God.

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

"May I humbly ask:  Did Jesus Christ  and Saint Paul NOT confuse people with what the…"

Ananda Welikala replied Dec 19, 2015 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"I am not arguing about anything.  I simply answered a question by giving my own opin…"

Ananda Welikala replied Dec 18, 2015 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"No TRUE, Genuine believer will ever live without being a WITNESS for Christ.   Once…"

Ananda Welikala replied Dec 18, 2015 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"Proverbs 15King James Version (KJV) 1. A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievou…"

Ananda Welikala replied Dec 16, 2015 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"Jesus Christ the very founder of our Christian Faith told His disciples the words in…"

Ananda Welikala replied Dec 16, 2015 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"The REASON why people do not want to believe the TRUTH about All-knowing God's Plan…"

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service