All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Ananda Welikala's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"May I pl. add this also:  Almighty God did not choose anybody to go to hell for ever…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 8, 2016 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"The Creator God of Pharaoh could have made him surrender to HIS will.  But He didn't…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 8, 2016 to Some of the Scriptures that cause me to think that a Christian can walk away from God.

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

"In Mat. 9:13:  Jesus Himself said:  "But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will h…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 6, 2016 to THE PURPOSE OF JESUS CHRIST COMING ON EARTH

23 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Leonard T

"Every coin has two sides.  If one side is blanked out, it's no more a valid coin.  A…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 6, 2016 to Some of the Scriptures that cause me to think that a Christian can walk away from God.

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

"Eph. 2:10 teaches me that I am the workmanship of God.  My work in this life has alr…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 5, 2016 to Some of the Scriptures that cause me to think that a Christian can walk away from God.

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

"Sanctified does not mean saved.  It means separated for God's work like Judas Iscari…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 2, 2016 to Some of the Scriptures that cause me to think that a Christian can walk away from God.

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

"IMHO only agreements on any point is not divisive.  Disagreements always are divisiv…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 2, 2016 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"Being Born again has two sides to it like a coin does.  One side says:  God's Grace…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 2, 2016 to Some of the Scriptures that cause me to think that a Christian can walk away from God.

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

"May I pl. add this:  In front of heaven's gate is a banner that says:  Whosoever  wa…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 1, 2016 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"Whatever happens in this universe, the Holy Bible is crystal clear on one thing:  Th…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 1, 2016 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service