All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Ananda Welikala's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Very true!  Almighty, All-knowing Creator God a.k.a. Jesus Christ treats us just lik…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 14, 2016 to Some of the Scriptures that cause me to think that a Christian can walk away from God.

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

"Most people believe that suffering is because of  their sins.  My Bible says that su…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 13, 2016 to Some of the Scriptures that cause me to think that a Christian can walk away from God.

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

"1st John 1:7 states that the Blood of Jesus Christ SHED ON CALVARY'S  CROSS cleanses…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 13, 2016 to Some of the Scriptures that cause me to think that a Christian can walk away from God.

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

"One question:  When Jesus used the words of God to repel Satan in the wilderness (wh…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 13, 2016 to THE PURPOSE OF JESUS CHRIST COMING ON EARTH

23 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Leonard T

"CALVIN  Vs. ARMIN: (What I believe is underlined). Calvinism holds to the total depr…"

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

"When I study the below verses, I take them literally. Isaiah 45:7 I form the light,…"

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

"If I may add:  Just because Satan was defeated by Jesus Christ when He came back to…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 12, 2016 to THE PURPOSE OF JESUS CHRIST COMING ON EARTH

23 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Leonard T

"I'm sorry for rehashing.  But I thought it's appropriate at this juncture! To those…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 11, 2016 to Some of the Scriptures that cause me to think that a Christian can walk away from God.

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

"I concur whole-heartedly with all you have written!"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 11, 2016 to Some of the Scriptures that cause me to think that a Christian can walk away from God.

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

"My point is:  How can we grieve over God's will being done?  God has clearly said th…"

Ananda Welikala replied Jan 8, 2016 to How can you witness to people who don't have a foundation for their beliefs?

58 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service