All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Ron Payne's Discussions (538)

Discussions Replied To (506) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Guys, Let's continue to keep it cool as requested by LT our Adminisitrator. Reme…"

Ron Payne replied Sep 25, 2010 to SATURDAY OR SUNDAY WORSHIP - WHICH IS RIGHT?

67 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Hi Rita, Yes to answer your question "WHY NOT?" I reply: "YES, WHY NOT! WHY NOT SUND…"

67 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Hi Rod and Hi - (may I call you "Sweetswan, sounds better than Swtswan or even Sweat…"

67 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Hi LT, Your Words: ""Work as if the rapture is going to happen tomorrow and prepare…"

Ron Payne replied Sep 24, 2010 to Question: "Will there be a second chance for salvation after the Rapture?"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

"Let's see if I can earn the title of "Rabble Riser" or even a despot. Remember Rev…"

Ron Payne replied Sep 24, 2010 to Question: "Will there be a second chance for salvation after the Rapture?"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

"Hi Rod, Yes I understand. I used to do the same thing when I remembered something I…"

Ron Payne replied Sep 24, 2010 to Are we able to deal with our own death today?

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by RoyW

"Hi Carla, Your question: Rev 20:4 ¶ And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and…"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

"Hi Rod, I am still trying to stop laughing at your suggestion that we take a mobile…"

Ron Payne replied Sep 24, 2010 to Are we able to deal with our own death today?

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by RoyW

"Hi Brother Roy, Thank you for your input. I believe that Christians will go through…"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

"I have a problem with people becoming Christians after the Rapture. Accepting The Lo…"

Ron Payne replied Sep 23, 2010 to Question: "Will there be a second chance for salvation after the Rapture?"

154 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly REels

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service