All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

a servant (Chris)'s Discussions (773)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"One more thing I would like to add.  The Spirit lead me to read something, and I bel…"

a servant (Chris) replied Sep 25, 2012 to What does it mean to wash ones feet? As it is written can it be taken figuratively, litterally or symbolically?

8 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by dean burrows

"As Char has shared, we are to serve one another.  We also, must see our need to be s…"

a servant (Chris) replied Sep 25, 2012 to What does it mean to wash ones feet? As it is written can it be taken figuratively, litterally or symbolically?

8 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by dean burrows

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His Great M…"

a servant (Chris) replied Sep 24, 2012 to The Power of Hope that changes us forever.

7 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by a servant (Chris)

"He who has given us life and has called us with a Holy calling, not according to our…"

a servant (Chris) replied Sep 22, 2012 to Hope and Trust

2 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Tammy

"And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in wea…"

a servant (Chris) replied Sep 18, 2012 to Rejoice in the Lord

4 Sep 18, 2012

"Thank you Char for sharing this song.  We all to often make what is designed to be s…"

a servant (Chris) replied Sep 14, 2012 to Rejoice in the Lord

4 Sep 18, 2012

"I believe Paul gives us very clear instructions. 1 Whatever happens, my dear brother…"

a servant (Chris) replied Sep 14, 2012 to Rejoice in the Lord

4 Sep 18, 2012

"One of the wonderful things about change, for Believers is we do not need to depend…"

a servant (Chris) replied Sep 13, 2012 to Change

7 Sep 13, 2012

"Change can be difficult on many levels. The first step of change is, knowing why we…"

a servant (Chris) replied Sep 10, 2012 to Change

7 Sep 13, 2012

"I would like to add a few thoughts to this.  I have known a few stone masons in my d…"

a servant (Chris) replied Sep 2, 2012 to Becoming Living Stones

24 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Michael Charles Gebbia

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service