All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (590)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love God with your Everything

Matthew 22:37-40New American Standard Bible (NASB) 37 And He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with…

Started by Carla

9 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Eric

Do you like to share some word of God with me

I would like to know what God has been talking to you lately. Is there anything that you have found in the word of God, that you would like…

Started by Jayaseelan Victor Samuel

2 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by journeyman

Last Charges Dropped Against Abortion Foes in Making of Planned Parenthood

David R. Daleiden, who was charged with tampering with government records for using fake IDs and offering to buy fetal tissue at a meeting…

Started by Tammy

0 Aug 17, 2017

Baptism

Mar 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. What kind of baptism is implied…

Started by Stephen King

13 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Leonard T

DESIRE A BETTER TOMORROW

Desire is more powerful than any ingredient in the winning formulas. Desire is the ingredient that causes people to devote their lives to d…

Started by Diana L Vaughan

2 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Carla

Passing Through

Found this in one of my journals. Wanted to share with you. Hope you enjoy it. “I am a stranger and a sojourner among you;”Genesis 23:4Abra…

Started by Diana L Vaughan

1 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Carla

Dream

I dreamed a lady was standing inside of an open closet that looked like a telephone booth. The sides of the closet where made of glass. The…

Started by Christine

3 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Christine

The Greatest Commandment

The Greatest Commandment Jul 20, 2017                               “Master, which is the great commandment in the law?  Jesus said unto hi…

Started by thewatchman

3 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Carla

God and Earthly Punishment

How does God handle someone who wronged somebody in a wicked way? Do they just "get away with it" until Judgement day? Or does God cause pr…

Started by Dee

8 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by thewatchman

Unconditional love - truthaccordingtoscripture.com

Note: The term "unconditional love" is not found in Scripture; none of the church fathers ever used the term; nor did any other Christian a…

Started by thewatchman

21 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by thewatchman

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service