All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (590)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need prayer

I am a Christian but lately have fallen back into drugs I need prayer warriors to pray for me

Started by Ken

8 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Mariah Taylor

Need some fath

Im goin thro a lot in my life rn an at times i just feel like givin up cuz it all seems like nothing is goin right for me...

Started by Jamie

4 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Lisa Spellman

Upside-down cross

When we touch our forehead, chest left shoulder right shoulder, we indeed are shaping an upside down cross. Perhaps we need replace chest w…

Started by SevenChurches

3 Oct 4, 2018
Reply by Carla

Please Lord, give me hope.

Lord! First time ever i felt that I should give up hoping for something that has still not happened. First time ever i felt like i was givi…

Started by Ananya

2 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by James Welter

Waking in christ

Why should we sleep if we are still sleeping after waking up in the morning i personally experienced that when you wake up actually you are…

Started by Divine mercy

1 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Carla

Who loves the lion the witch and the wardrobe movie

I love the lion the witch and the wardrobe because it is a Christian movie and it talks about Jesus and God 

Started by Roxchristian4ever

3 Jul 9, 2018
Reply by Mary O

Hello. I'm new.

My name is Chris... I've been a Christian for a long time, albeit not a very good one. I've backslid quite a bit. I feel like I'm the wor…

Started by Chris G.

6 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Mary O

EGYPT

I would like assistance to understand all about EGYPT!Moses was rescued through Egypt and saved the Israelites from bondage. Jesus was hidd…

Started by Reu Olunga

2 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Reu Olunga

Now What

Hello, I’m new to the group. It looks like a great place to ask questions and get feedback so I’ll jump right in. I’m looking for thoughts,…

Started by Brent

12 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Carla

FAITH

I am craving for His presence. I surely am. But what's happening to me? I think my life is starting to be worse. I can't even read the bibl…

Started by Jiezel

4 May 31, 2018
Reply by Brent

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service