All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Discussion!!

I thought this site was for discussions, not church services for someone to preach their religion!! A place to ask questions about the Word…

Started by JB

3 on Thursday
Reply by Tammy

Taking a break

Obviously this discussion has just about come to an end, sorry to see it end, especially for me. I just thought it was for discussions. I'l…

Started by JB

3 on Thursday
Reply by Tammy

Love and Grace and The Commandment

Deuteronomy 6:4-5  Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all th…

Started by June Raven

0 on Tuesday

I communicated with God! You try too....

Hey everybody, I communicated with God (me and Obiel DeNook). Tell me what you think of it and try to communicate to Him as well! Can anyb…

Started by Steven Chang

14 on Tuesday
Reply by June Raven

Weekly Bible Study – May 25, 2020

This week’s Bible Study: The Angelic Conflict. Part 11. Satan’s main goal is not to get believers to sin, but to be independent from God.…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 on Monday

Internet Church Service – May 24, 2020

Today’s Sermon Message: We all have the same amount of time to serve the Lord, whether we are rich or poor. HD Video & Audio Plea…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 24

Weekly Bible Study – May 18, 2020

This week’s Bible Study: The Angelic Conflict. Part 10. Operation footstool began the Triumphal Procession in heaven, which will conclude…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 17

Internet Church Service – May 17, 2020

Today’s Sermon Message: Studying the word of God, listening and moving forward. HD Video & Audio Please join us as we fellowship…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 17

Weekly Bible Study – May 11, 2020

This week’s Bible Study: The Angelic Conflict. Part 9. The final part of the appeal trial is the verdict and the sentencing being execute…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 11

Internet Church Service – May 10, 2020

Today’s Sermon Message: Our Lord is the one who gave His life, He chose to be broken for our sins. Part 2. Lord’s Supper. HD Video &am…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 9

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2020   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service