All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Internet Church Service – May 19, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: GOD has a plan for our lives, and it is revealed to us by GOD the Holy Spirit. HD Video & Audio Please jo…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 9 hours ago

Loving God

Hi. Im new here. Im struggling with everything. Im wondering How did other people come to love God? I don't know whether my problem begins…

Started by Marion Harvey

14 yesterday
Reply by Marion Harvey

Conclusion or summary about God(my own understanding)

I say God is our Creator we dont exist, a life given to us if theres no one there from the beggining. If theres a creator how many He is is…

Started by Rusty

8 on Thursday
Reply by Rusty

Weekly Bible Study – May 13, 2019; Study: The Doctrine of the Mental Attitude, Part 5.

This week’s Bible Study: The Doctrine of the Mental Attitude, Part 5. ALL ARE WELCOME!! Weekly Bible Study – May 13, 2019 To view any…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 12

Internet Church Service – May 12, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: Anytime you blame GOD for the circumstance you’re in, you’re in a state of blasphemy. HD Video & Audio Ple…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 12

The Next Closer Walk Bible Study

The next Closer Walk Bible Study (Conference Call) will be tomorrow at 8 am EST. On Wednesday 5/08/19 Come join the Fun, as we fellowship w…

Started by James Bartlett

0 May 6

Study: The Doctrine of the Mental Attitude, Part 3.

This week’s Bible Study: The Doctrine of the Mental Attitude, Part 3. ALL ARE WELCOME!! Weekly Bible Study – May 6, 2019 To view a…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 6

Internet Church Service – May 5, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: Divine Provisions from the Lord are available for us in whatever circumstances we are going through. HD Video…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 5

STORY ABOUT WHAT I CALLED GOD ( YEAR 2018 ALMOST 1 YEAR HAD PAST)

Hi im rusty and one day while buying in the market i saw a cashier that i like because of that i buy to here and fall in line, but because…

Started by Rusty

0 May 3

Weekly Bible Study – April 29, 2019

This week’s Bible Study: The Doctrine of the Mental Attitude Sins, Part 2. The goal is a personal relationship with God. Phil 3:15 A…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Apr 29

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service