All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My view in the world when i had faith in God

First i believe and its a personal beliefs that God was and can unconsciously control us in our thoughts and actions and those coming in ou…

Started by Rusty

6 13 hours ago
Reply by Carla

Weekly Bible Study – July 15, 2019

This Weeks Lesson: Doctrine of election, Part 3. The Election of Christ Please join us as we fellowship in the Word of God, renewing ou…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 on Monday

Internet Church Service – July 14, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: The Lord Jesus Christ is not like God, but He is God. HD Video & Audio Please join us as we fellowship in…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Jul 12

California Law

This New Soviet-Style California Law Threatens Children and Has Parents Furious,  Tells me we should be praying for this country more than…

Started by JB

2 Jul 8
Reply by JB

Weekly Bible Study – July 8, 2019

This week’s Bible Study: Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, Doctrine of Election. Part 2 ALL ARE WELCOME!! Weekly Bible Study – Ju…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Jul 8

Internet Church Service – July 7, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: Every believer in Jesus Christ should ask himself this question: After salvation, What? HD Video & Audio…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Jul 7

Spending Time with Jesus

Do you have a daily routine for spending time with the Lord? What is it?   How often are you reading from the bible?   Do you read devotion…

Started by Carla

10 Jul 1
Reply by Tammy

Weekly Bible Study – July 1, 2019

This week’s Bible Study: Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, Doctrine of Election. The Election of Israel ALL ARE WELCOME!! Weekly…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Jul 1

Internet Church Service – June 30, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: Doctrine of the Hypostatic Union. Be intimate in your relationship with the Lord; PSA 37:4. HD Video & Aud…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Jun 29

Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

"So heavenly minded no earthly good".   So Heavenly Minded You’re No Earthly Good? JULY 16, 2014  |  Justin Taylor      SHARE C. S. Le…

Started by thewatchman

12 Jun 29
Reply by JB

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service