All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Thoughts and Reflections (401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What exactly is the Will of God?

What is the will of God?  I know the chosen are to open the bible and find what His will is. But what if you open it up and it says to hate…

Started by ribbon

16 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by a servant (Chris)

if you couldnt reach out to God

what ways would you try reach God if you didnt think he still heard you and you think you lost your salvation  ? i was thinking of writing…

Started by Kristie Jamison

4 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

Do you remember the message ?

The message came shortly after the first plane hit the north tower,after the attempt  to hit CIA headquarters, but the leveling of the towe…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

1 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Stephen King

Merry Christmas from our All About God TheNET team.

To our AAG family: We mish you a Merry Christmas, one that is Christ centered and blessed through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who cam…

Started by Leonard T

0 Dec 24, 2013

Born Again A word problem

The term Born Again was used by Jesus to refer to being born of the Holy Spirit obviously after being born of the body. The trouble I have…

Started by Eric Sigurd Midttun

1 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

Word of Faith, name it and claim it, blab and grab....

Or my newest fav that I believe JB coined...spit it and get it.  LOL! I've done some warring on this.  Was confronted by someone I dearly…

Started by Seek

21 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

A RELATIONSHIP OF GIFT EXCHANGES

So, it's the time of year that many folks are Christmas shopping. We know  God's gift to the world...............He gave us John 3:16. Wha…

Started by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

18 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

On the Rock

"I am standing on the rock because swimming isn't the answer. I am standing on the promises of God because He is the rock."

Started by Philip Barrington

1 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Remember when??

The sun rise on a summer morning, brought anticipation from everybody what are we gonna do today, go to the beach? have a picnic?, go campi…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

3 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Grazer #E2H

Worship fit for heaven ?

I was recently reading a book by my favorite author , A W Tozer, who made the statement         "I can safely say, on the authority of all…

Started by Charles Burwell

26 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Seek

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service