All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Thoughts and Reflections (401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funny

The forum hasn't been too busy lately so I thought if I thru this funny in there it couldn't hurt the discussions going on & it could l…

Started by Tammy

5 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Tammy

Better Than A Hallelujah

Watchman brought up a song the other month & every time I hear this song, I keep meaning to say something. It's by Amy Grant (enough sa…

Started by Tammy

8 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Tammy

We are a Holy Priesthood

Our life groups have begun for the semester again and I went to the Praise and Worship group Sunday night.  They showed a video and then ha…

Started by Seek

8 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Tammy

JUST CURIOUS and OVERJOYED :)

Being GOD'S little princess ^_^ How does it feel ?  I really feel head over heals for him  ! :)  Confident and beautiful! Yes I can say ALL…

Started by candy

3 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by David Moxon

When are we no longer new Christians and can we learn from them?

I'm in two in - home Bible studies each week. I've often felt I should be on meat at this point after 4 1/2 years. I also keep thinking I'm…

Started by Seek

31 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Amanda

My Intro.. :)

Hi Friends! Chetan here. I am from India (Delhi). I like to talk about god and I fully believe on them.  I am new to this forum. Hope to ma…

Started by Chetan Chawla

5 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Tammy

Why Do So Many Fail to Spread the Gospel?

Pastor just said... Because most of us are trying to earn God's love that we can't share with others what we haven't learned ourselves.

Started by Seek

18 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Seek

Hello everyone.

Started by faith5050

2 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by faith5050

That one little step !

I love Leviticus 26: 3-12 Because it's brilliant!  (I'll post the verses below incase you want to read them.) I know its old testament and…

Started by candy

6 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by candy

For a wonderful sister in the Lord

Some of you may remember Janet Walker she used to frequent the chats, who is an inspiration to all young believers. She due to health reaso…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

2 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service