All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Spirit World, Cults and Other Religions (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT NEW AGE BELIEFS???

I am doing a study on New Age and would like specific information on their beliefs regarding the following topics: family, suffering, death…

Started by Mischelle

3 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

Muslim God + Christian God

Hi, I'm just wondering - is Allah the same as our God? Or are they two different Gods?

Started by GoingMyOwnWay

95 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

Seventh Day Adventist

Does anyone know anything about the Seventh Day Adventist doctrines and beliefs? Lord's blessings on all, In Jesus Love, Mischelle

Started by Mischelle

8 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

Jahovah witnesses vs christian belief system

Hi there, I would like to know what the differences in beliefs that Jahovah witnesses compared to christianity. I see in them the spirit of…

Started by maggie hancox

9 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Sharon

HELP. Faith is challenged by Muslim friends

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I have so many best friends who are Muslims. My hometown is Muslim dominated so I am used to being bes…

Started by Clare Richard

10 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Charlie Rex Arletta

What was this?

The other night as I was trying to go to sleep, while still in a 'twilight' sleep, I saw what appeared to be to be demons.  I wasn't afraid…

Started by Mischelle

18 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Mary O

What is false Christianity?

Please share with me - what is false Christianity and how do you know you are a real Christian?

Started by David Velasquez

50 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Carla

Night Terrors about Demons

Hi, my husband has horrible night terrors about demons. One night he swore he woke up from a night terror and saw satan in the corner of th…

Started by Sandra Marie Taleff

5 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

Spiritual Warfare

Matt 11:12 The Kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent take it by FORCE!!       What do you get from this scripture? Are we to be v…

Started by His

7 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Rita Cullimore

deliverance/and DID

This question may have been asked before--if so show me the link and i will double back to that--was just wondering anyones thoughts on del…

Started by sweeteeyore

4 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by sweeteeyore

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service