All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Gospel (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Gospel

Most Christians believe that they understand what the Gospel is and that they are now saved. What do you say? I would like to see responses…

Started by antowalk

26 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Carla

"The resurrection of Jesus? Ha! That's just a fairy-tail. What makes you think it really happened?"

First, I would say to someone who challenged me by saying that the resurrection of Jesus is just a fairy-tail and then asked me, “What make…

Started by Mischelle

20 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

What kind of sins can prevent us from being saved?

I want to know this because I'm worried. I let myself fall prey to 2, sometimes 3 or the Seven Deadly Sins. I can be a ittle envious someti…

Started by Charlie Rex Arletta

6 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Absent Minded

When should a "young in faith" Christian speak of the Gospel?

I know I still have a lot to know about the Bible and what God wants, but when I have a friend says he prefers to more or less be his own g…

Started by Donald Leslie Whitmire

7 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

Why are some afraid?

I'm not sure if many will find this a good topic of discussion or not. I find many people who are not Christians seem to be afraid to discu…

Started by Gary Schultz

19 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Schultz

Because of the Cross

Because of the death of Jesus on the cross, I have come into fellowship with a living, loving God who has my best interest at heart, becaus…

Started by Gayla

0 Jan 23, 2011

Question from a New member

Hello Family.   This question was asked of me today by a member here. It was asked of me to begin this discussion because the member does n…

Started by Carla

8 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

Do Jews who are also Christians go to Hell?

My Great Grandmother is Jewish and she is very passionate about her religion, but my great grandfather is Christian. With an odd coupling l…

Started by Charlie Rex Arletta

1 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

God's Judgement on those who never heard the Gospel

There are many people over the centuries who never heard the Gospel. What will God's judgement be on them? Also what of those in O.T. times…

Started by Ron Payne

30 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Michael Vernon McEntire

appostasy

can a true believer become an appostate? does God accepts appostates when they come back to him?

Started by Emmanuel Opoku

6 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Michael Vernon McEntire

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service