All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Church Practices (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CAN WE HAVE UNITY IN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH ?

Why is it so difficult for Christians to unite. Why do we sit around and do nothing to protect our Christian heritage ?

Started by raul abbott

85 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

ARE WE WORSHIPPING IDOLS?

ARE THE MODERN DAY PEOPLE WORSHIPPING IDOLS? Many years ago, during ancient times, it was very common for people to worship gods of wood…

Started by Ramona P. Jacobsz

3 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by journeyman

Should Preachers Teach Sound Doctrine?

Friends, Today I was reading my bible and this verse jumped out at me. (2 Timothy 4:2,3,4) v2: Preach the word; be ready in season and out…

Started by raul abbott

21 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by raul abbott

Why does a church need to send children somewhere else?

Why does a church need/want to send their young children somewhere else to find Christ?  If a person finds Jesus in a church, then why is i…

Started by Michelle

14 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Michelle

TITHES AND OFFERINGS

Do we really rob God in tithes and offerings. Malachi 3:8 - 10 Is tithes and offerings a previlege, obligatory or a command?

Started by Larry M.

4 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Larry M.

Identifying and responding to false teachers.

Jude  17But you, (BC)beloved, (BD)ought to remember the words that were spoken beforehand by (BE)the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ,  18…

Started by Carla

10 May 13, 2011
Reply by ScribeD

Fasting

What is the proper way of fasting?  Is there different ways for different situations?  Please explain this to me.  Thanks!

Started by Denise

9 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Denise

WHAT ARE WE HEARING IN CHURCH?

A question that I have wanted to ask my friends here on AAG---What are you hearing in church?   We often wonder why people are either not c…

Started by Rita Cullimore

17 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

What are some ways you recognize your Pastor?

I am interested in hearing about how you show your Pastor appreciation.  This is very important to me for I have a huge amount of respect f…

Started by Michelle

3 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Michelle

Tithing.

Did the bible say that we should pay our tithe to a particular pastor or to the church. Some pastors receives tithe from some members perso…

Started by Michael

7 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service