All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Marriage, Family and Relationships (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

being throwed away by your family.

i would like to understand just how your family can just mistreat you and throw you away like trash. you raise them sacrifice for them give…

Started by teresa lynn morgan

10 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Mary Doris Jones

Need advice

I was dating a guy who cheated on me for 8 weeks & I found out when he told me after I had been dating him for 9 weeks, so yes he was d…

Started by nadine may Yates

5 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Larry M.

Honor thy Father and Mother

What do you feel this verse means in terms of parents who are neglectful or abusive of their children?

Started by Jane Smith

18 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

DO YOU WONDER WHY YOUR CHILD LIES?

Have you ever wondered or better yet...figured out why your child lies? Real example: Child has a late doctor's appointment in a city 70 mi…

Started by Rita Cullimore

2 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

Marriage & Family

If GOD loves us all in an unfailing way, should I question the fact that I am yet not Married and without children, should I accept his wil…

Started by Concepcion Cerros

5 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Amanda

Broken down marriage

Well what happened was about 10 days ago i came home and my wife was not in the house and she text me to say that she wanted to seperate an…

Started by Paul Stuart Bonnyman

11 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Penny Toman

Marrying a divorces

Hi, I just wanted to know if it was ok to marry someone who has been married before? Thanks

Started by Andrew Langrick

7 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

Single ladies advice

Hi brethren! I have questions regarding Christian response to rude men who take advantage of your Christianity. I really do have problem wi…

Started by sayness

17 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by sayness

marrying the right person

How does one know one is marrying the right person? My belief is very few people marry the right person, as in being in God's will. Whether…

Started by Jane Smith

18 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Simply Nancy

honour thy mother and thy father

how can you fully adhere to this commandment  if the parents are let's say bad parents( we all know they're are some rubbish parents out th…

Started by jennifer

3 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by jennifer

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service