All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Marriage, Family and Relationships (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it ok to use Birth Control in my Marriage

Hi. I was wondering if it were ok for me to use birth control. I am 21 and we have one child already. I am currently seeking a degree in ed…

Started by A'Qlimiyah Williams

1 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Dorothy Mulenga

Marriage. The 2nd and the best Enjoyment After salvation

Marriage is an unconditional commitment to an Imperfect person. And it can work out very well only between two believers-male &female w…

Started by SPLENDOUR777

1 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by akila85

God Is Touching Prodigal Spouses' Hearts

God Is Touching Prodigal Spouses' Hearts - "For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both th…

Started by BRONX

2 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by marilyn griffiths

Sex before marriage -- 1 Corinthians 6:18 says, "Flee from Sexual immorality"

We all aren't perfect, I know that many of us are born again believers, or grew up in church and lost our way, till now. I am still working…

Started by Robin

25 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Amanda

Broken marriage

My daughter (27yrs) seperated from her husband because he became unfaithrul and was violent. Since she moved out with their two kids, the h…

Started by Dorothy Mulenga

2 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by grace09

How can we be sure that he/she is the right person?

How can we be sure that the person that we love and cared for, is simply the right one for us..i mean, in a serious relationship. And does…

Started by z

11 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Graham Vayro

Infidelity

Has anyone out there committed adultery and now trying to deal with the guilt for having done so? Any advice on how to deal with it?

Started by Sally

3 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Ukundi Evans Mlelwa

What if my best friend one day gets married?? I don1t want to loose her.

My pastor he talked about Marriage I am so stressed with that I am so worried what if I loose all my best best friendsI don`t want to loose…

Started by RoxChelseaGilmore

1 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by deedee310

Guidance Sought by Parent of Troubled Soul

Hi everyone, I need guidance The other day, I discovered my son listens to a band called Iron Maiden. They have a song called Number of th…

Started by crinkly_wrinkly

1 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Carla

Free Will

I am new to this. I am praying for God to save my husband and our marriage even though he does not want to. My question is, can God do this…

Started by Sara

19 May 21, 2009
Reply by once upon a time

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service