All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Marriage, Family and Relationships (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My newlywed wife no longer has faith, ideas?

Hi Everyone,My wife and I got married in summer of 2009.  We met two years before that, while serving on the worship team together.  Our sp…

Started by Keith James

8 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Gary

HI

WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR GOD?

Started by MERCY OKOTH

5 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

prayer

O, lord please save me before i am finished. I have given myself and my familly into your hands and wants a peaceful and calm life in which…

Started by rishi prasad

2 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Theresa

I NEED HELP,I COMMITTED ADULTERY,MY HUSBAND DIVORCED ME,I BECAME A CHRISTIAN AND I ASKED GOD AND MY HUSBAND TO FORGIVE ME

i HEARD IF I MARRY SOMEONE ELSE,THEY WILL BE COMMITTING ADULTERY.who's going to want to be with me,only a non christian???PLEASE HELP ME,I…

Started by Debbie Jean Cole

5 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Blue sapphire

What is right?

I gave my life to Jesus a couple of months ago, then I started to read d Bible and realised that I had to find the church that followed all…

Started by Virginia

3 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Ms. Butterfly

Marriage- The spiritual and the physical

There is a spiritual side and a physical side. This thread is directed towards Christian married couples....however it doesn't necessarily…

Started by Blue sapphire

6 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Melanie Christine Brooks

concerning marriage

I am a christian, but my fiancee is not. I'm trying 2 encourage him to follow the path and accept Jesus Christ. Is it right for me 2 marry…

Started by Iyana Tonge

7 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Iyana Tonge

Tell me if i'm wrong or right or what should I do

I use to go to this church me my 6 children and fiance and pay my dues faithfully whenever I could afford. Till one day the pastor and his…

Started by Evadney Edwards

19 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Joshua william talbot

what to do

well i am 28 and my boyfriend is 38 and he is on drugs bad and i am in school and trying to seek employment i mean i do love my boyfriend a…

Started by tiffany lynn mccann

2 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

What is the purpose of God in Divorce ?

I am recently divorced. My ex spouse & myself are christian. I always think Christian marriage is different cos we serve the same Lord.…

Started by grace09

10 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by prince mupenzi

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service