All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Marriage, Family and Relationships (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My problems with my husband of 38 years

I have been married for 38 years with the last year my husband and I have been separated for 9 months. We started drifting apart ( or so he…

Started by Gertrude Lulabelle Liverpoor

23 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Shawn Conner

Me And My Partner Are Not Married And Do Not Have Sex With Eachother But Is It Still A Sin To Have Oral Sex??

I GREET YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME !! I need advice my brothers and sisters.

Started by Warren Fox

17 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Wozzo

What is God telling me?

My husband and I have been seperated for about three months. I love my husband, but I am young. I know I made mistakes. I know I took his l…

Started by Stephanie

5 May 28, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

In love with a girl

Hello, I am soon to be 17 years old, and I have a crush on a girl. She is in the same class as me at school, and in the same church. I hav…

Started by David

25 May 7, 2010
Reply by Stacey Osana Arquines

SINGLE PARENTING????????????

Hi all,  Please what does the bible say about Single Mothers?  are they free to marry/remarry? and can someone marry them . Please help me…

Started by SPLENDOUR777

4 May 7, 2010
Reply by SPLENDOUR777

Please pray for my family again!

Please pray for my family once again!  My husband has been arrested for drugs and firearms and is in jail facing felony charges. I caught h…

Started by Denise

2 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Sandra Marie Taleff

I need some Christian advice

I need some Christian advice.  This is very important and I want to do the right thing.  If you are familiar with my problems, I am married…

Started by Denise

7 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

need your prayers for my marriage

my husband and i nearly hit rock bottom today...well we pretty much did. i feel like i have no strength to keep things going. i feel like i…

Started by Sandra Marie Taleff

9 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Sandra Marie Taleff

Marriage

Why is the marriage institution failing miserably and wrecking havoc to the lives of many including christian marriages? What is God's view…

Started by Patrick Kamande Ngugi

2 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Patrick Kamande Ngugi

Pray for me

First and foremost I want to say GOD BLESS YOU! I wanted to come to you to ask for prayer in reconciliation of my marraige. I am a new chr…

Started by Mayra Vasquez

7 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Jackie

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service