All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Enduring the Storms of Life (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can I ask you guys to pray for me

I just ask that Yall pray that the lord heal me. My names Roger, I'm 17, and ive been sick for awhile. I recently turn my life over to God…

Started by Rjay

22 May 11, 2015
Reply by Joseph

making it past these difficult times

Hi, I have been in a rut the past several months. I lost my job in October and as I actively looking for a job I fell and broke my ankle mo…

Started by Justin McCarroll

15 May 7, 2015
Reply by Justin McCarroll

Winners or Quitters - Which side do you belong?

<</body>

Started by Grace Mercy

1 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

Does He use our pain for His glory?

Here I sit tempted to feel sorry for myself. I'm still young but do not feel my age. I ache all of the time. Right now what hurts is my bac…

Started by feet breath

15 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by David Moxon

If there is a god

Why would God bring the best thing that ever happened to me into my life and then out of the clear blue take her away

Started by James ciraldo

12 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by ScribeD

God or the devil?

Before you leave your mouth hanging open too long on that title, my question is simply this.... A member here was considering involvement…

Started by Seek

45 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

Are you ready? Have you prepared your heart? What will you do?

Christians in the west have had it pretty easy for a while. Mostly, we feel we are persecuted when the government tries to infringe on our…

Started by ScribeD

74 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Tammy

How to get past the anxiety to hear Him?

I'm very frustrated and not sure what the answer is?  God has put something in my life to do, something i've prayed for for years!!!!!!  It…

Started by Debbie C.

32 Jul 1, 2014

Stress

Reading a YouVersion devotional on being overwhelmed and today's was on stress. It states: 10 Things That Cause Stress Actually, I am not…

Started by Seek

10 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Amanda

What does sanctification look like?

So I posted a blog this morning:  http://www.allaboutgod.net/profiles/blogs/what-does-sanctification-look-like.  This brings the question…

Started by Seek

69 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Seek

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service