All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Enduring the Storms of Life (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Abusive spouse

I recently spoke to someone who had stayed with an abusive spouse because they believed they should because God commands it, or perhaps it…

Started by Seek

69 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Amanda

Difficult Situations

How do you find the strength and courage to kneel when you know your life is a mess..literally upside down?..

Started by Will

15 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Tammy

Getting through trials

I know that everyone has their own trials in life. I have some too. I am trying so hard not to question God. I have been praying and readin…

Started by Nancy Bui

15 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Seek

How to pray when you being provoked

I always get this encounter that people provoke me for no reason, then they like to say i am not really saved and i know that they're just…

Started by Quinton

4 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Quinton

I have to choose life now, or die!

I am at a crossroad, and the direction I choose fron this point could literally mean either life or death...I want to fight, I want to live…

Started by Nicki Morero

7 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Nicki Morero

I need your help again fellow believers.

Im 17 and I recently turned my life over to God. I have addiction that has made me sick, and the Doctors can't help me, I just don't know w…

Started by Rjay

27 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Joseph

Just need to talk

I feel I'm missing out even though I read the scriptures everyday and I'm praying three four five times a day I still feel depressed and op…

Started by Matthew

22 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Mysty

Coming back to Jesus Christ

So i was raised in a Christian house hold was saved at the age of 12. I lived right for god for a few years then began to backslide. I've l…

Started by Matthew

25 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Carla

healing

many people wander why some are healed and some  arent  what about a  christian with cancer who hasnt  been  healed  whats your view

Started by sheila

29 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by sheila

Bullying and Suicide

Saddest thing I heard the other day was my daughter telling me a friend of hers was going to kill herself because of bullying at school. We…

Started by Michelle

5 May 15, 2015
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service