All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Enduring the Storms of Life (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have to choose life now, or die!

I am at a crossroad, and the direction I choose fron this point could literally mean either life or death...I want to fight, I want to live…

Started by Nicki Morero

7 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Nicki Morero

I need your help again fellow believers.

Im 17 and I recently turned my life over to God. I have addiction that has made me sick, and the Doctors can't help me, I just don't know w…

Started by Rjay

27 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Joseph

Just need to talk

I feel I'm missing out even though I read the scriptures everyday and I'm praying three four five times a day I still feel depressed and op…

Started by Matthew

22 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Mysty

Coming back to Jesus Christ

So i was raised in a Christian house hold was saved at the age of 12. I lived right for god for a few years then began to backslide. I've l…

Started by Matthew

25 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Carla

healing

many people wander why some are healed and some  arent  what about a  christian with cancer who hasnt  been  healed  whats your view

Started by sheila

29 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by sheila

Bullying and Suicide

Saddest thing I heard the other day was my daughter telling me a friend of hers was going to kill herself because of bullying at school. We…

Started by Michelle

5 May 15, 2015
Reply by Carla

Can I ask you guys to pray for me

I just ask that Yall pray that the lord heal me. My names Roger, I'm 17, and ive been sick for awhile. I recently turn my life over to God…

Started by Rjay

22 May 11, 2015
Reply by Joseph

making it past these difficult times

Hi, I have been in a rut the past several months. I lost my job in October and as I actively looking for a job I fell and broke my ankle mo…

Started by Justin McCarroll

15 May 7, 2015
Reply by Justin McCarroll

Winners or Quitters - Which side do you belong?

<</body>

Started by Grace Mercy

1 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by LT - TheNET Coordinator

Does He use our pain for His glory?

Here I sit tempted to feel sorry for myself. I'm still young but do not feel my age. I ache all of the time. Right now what hurts is my bac…

Started by feet breath

15 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by David Moxon

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service