All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Victoria Osteen & the response

Victoria Osteen – the “response” that shows she is a typical false teacher by Sandy Simpson, 9/8/14   It never ceases to amaze me how peopl…

Started by thewatchman

247 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Seek

Then just what does this mean really ???

U.S. Atheists in Foxholes Want Chaplains, Too Secularists are pushing the military to provide non-religious ministers.

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

14 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Mary O

Giving when you shouldn't...

The bible says you should not resist evil people's demands, and to give to all who ask you, but what if my parents expressly expect me to u…

Started by Lucas Bicknell

5 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Seek

Video games, tv shows, and movies

Would make multiple discussions, but the topic is pretty much the same except a few details. Video games used to be idolatry to me before…

Started by Lucas Bicknell

1 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Amanda

Church Cults

No one wants to hear the bible anymore. People have itchy ears and want to hear what is going to support their lifestyle of sin. What do yo…

Started by Judah

6 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

Children, and Stealing

We know it is wrong to steal, but children some times steal things. How do we handle it when we find our kids have been stealing? Now I hav…

Started by Marshall Ray Blake

7 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by ScribeD

Doing God's Will for Nurses

Shirley A Watkins said… I am trying to establish a Nursing education service to ensure that our nurses enhance and maintain their knowledge…

Started by Shirley A Watkins

1 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

TEENAGE PREGNANCY WITHIN THE CHURCH

HOW SHOULD A CHURCH HANDLE THIS, IS IT OKAY FOR A CHURCH TO ALLOW THE PARENTS OF THE TEEN TO HAVE A SHOWER AT THE CHURCH????? OVER 50% OF T…

Started by Miss Kitty

23 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tammy

Estudios para grupos en casa en Espanol

Amados(as) Hermanos(as):  me atrevo a poner esto en espanol en un sitio principalmente en ingles.  A veces se batalla para encontrar buenos…

Started by June

0 Mar 23, 2014

homosexuality

If someone is a homosexual but does not practise are they still living in sin and not a christian. 

Started by marina

30 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Seek

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service