All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Discipleship

Are all believers disciples? What does it take to be a disciple? Is there difference being a believer and a disciple?

Started by Bev

13 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Amanda

Keeping God On Your Mind?

Is it unrealistic in attempting to keep God in my conscious thought at all times throughout the day?  Trying to be aware of his presence th…

Started by Hodie86

10 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Amanda

feeling trapped

I feel as though i am being pulled in two different directions. I have friends that i love that are into the hard parting and I know that…

Started by jen

7 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by jen

Welcome to the world of hipster Christianity.

Where is Christianity going?

Started by Ron Payne

45 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

music

is it ok for a christian to listen to music in the secular world cos sometimes when i do , i get this warning nin my spirit that it conflic…

Started by kolawole omolara dasola

42 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Larry M.

Burial or cremation?

Now here is something to "Sleep On" There are many Christians who are emphatic about being buried rather than cremated. There is no advice…

Started by Ron Payne

21 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

Not Living For Jesus?

When new members join TheNET we ask them to describe their relationship with Jesus. It may surprise you that most respond "I know Jesus has…

Started by AAG Netguy

13 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Char

Is It Wrong To Feel Offended?

Since becoming saved three months ago, I have been faithfully attending a church. It is a small church (about 10 members), and my best frie…

Started by Ruby Adams

10 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Ruby Adams

I need Advice ASAP!!!!

I recently got saved by the Grace of Jesus Christ about two weeks ago. I have a three year old daughter whom I've begun trying to teach her…

Started by Ruby Adams

18 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Mischelle

Inappropriate Behavior

What would you do if someone exhibited inappropriate behavior towards you? And, what if the person was a Christian and knew you were a Chri…

Started by Michelle

4 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Larry M.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service