All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Topical (301)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unity in the church

Certain topics have always been controversial, such as women teaching men, women speaking in church, head coverings, divorce, going to cour…

Started by Seek

158 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Leonard T

One That Has Turned Away

I've wondered this ever since Ray Boltz said publicly that he is gay & left his family. Ray wrote some AMAZING songs during his walk wi…

Started by Tammy

18 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by deleted

How do you know the difference between a prophet and someone who God uses prophetically

Also if you asked someone if they were a prophet would believe them. and if you were that person who claimed to be a prophet what would you…

Started by Jess M

1 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Mary O

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. ?

9 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my…

Started by ribbon

2 May 19, 2016
Reply by ribbon

Purely Scripture - women in the church

Ok, because another discussion is taking off on this, rather than debate it there, I'd like to try something different. I haven't had time…

Started by Seek

1 May 17, 2016
Reply by Carla

Which was first, the chicken or the egg?

2 Kings 2:11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two…

Started by Seek

12 May 11, 2016
Reply by Seek

What's the difference between a missionary and a evangelist?

I have been wondering this for quite some time and just want to know. 

Started by Jess M

2 May 5, 2016
Reply by Tammy

Image of God

I have always believed that man was created to be immortal. God told Adam that if he ate from the tree of knowledge that he would surely di…

Started by Tammy

23 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by James Welter

Why Different Inscriptions

When Rome would crucify someone, a sign was posted at the top of each person's cross to say what they were guilty of. Jesus also had a sign…

Started by Tammy

0 Mar 31, 2016

How Can We Be Angry and Not Sin?

Jon Bloom / February 25, 2016 “Be angry and do not sin” (Ephesians 4:26). Is this even possible? Not if perfect, sinless anger is the requi…

Started by Tammy

4 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by skippy Blood

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service