All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Topical (301)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Voice of Truth - how do you discern it for yourself?

How do you discern the voice of truth from all false voices?  Jesus said to his disciples "...you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall…

Started by ScribeD

8 Jan 15, 2019
Reply by Carla

What is the second death or the Lake of Fire?

I am currently doing a study on the lake of fire or the second death. I would love to hear what God has shown anyone about this subject.

Started by Helen Williamson

29 Sep 18, 2018
Reply by Alan R Finch

How will I know that God has forgiven me for my sins

I turned my life over to God in Jan 2016. I have asked for his forgiveness for any wrongs I have done. I also have never been baptized and…

Started by Stephanie

13 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Jenny

I need to know

I believe Jesus was born and that he died for mankind's sins.I was raised Catholic and I want to know the truth about everything.From becom…

Started by Jim

3 May 2, 2018
Reply by Carla

Living Fascinated

Does Jesus fascinate you? HE is fascinating.  Do His teachings leave you fascinated?  Do His actions leave you in Awe? What fascinates y…

Started by Carla

8 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Judy's Free

I'll be honest

I'll be honest, I'm not buying your universalism kind of salvation JB.  I've hesitated and held myself back, but for the love of God, I ca…

Started by mohsenmousavi

5 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by thewatchman

1 Cor 9

1 Corinthians 9:1 King James Version (KJV) 9 Am I am not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my wo…

Started by Clark Thompson

0 Oct 9, 2017

Fill the Earth

Had a non-believer mention that there was no way that 2 people could populate the Earth. After explaining how we'd need to restart after th…

Started by Seek

0 Sep 11, 2017

The Sabbath

Some people claim the Sabbath is Saturday and some Sunday, and some don't know if either day is accurate but just celebrate it one one if t…

Started by Seek

112 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Carla

Suicide?

Touchy subject, but a question often asked...do those who commit suicide go to heaven if they were saved? Very recently my cousin's son co…

Started by Seek

3 May 18, 2017
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service