All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Topical (301)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is love?

What is love?  It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. Centuries have passed by, relationships have bloomed and so has l…

Started by Peter Mosoga

92 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

Are We Dispensationalists or covenant believers?

For those that are interested in an in depth discussion about dispensationalism and the couple other options out there, jump on in. I know…

Started by David Velasquez

155 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by RoyW

How important is Doctrine and what is it?

What is the Christian authority for doctrine?   Why do so many in the household of our Lord shy away from the word Doctrine? What comes to…

10 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

Christian Apologetics

I was reading about Christian apologetics recently.  Apparently this is the branch of theology that deals with answering any and all critic…

Started by Ian M Wilks

4 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

The New Covenant

Biblical covenants are agreements found in the Bible between God and His people in which God makes specific promises and  demands.  In theo…

Started by Ian M Wilks

3 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Ian M Wilks

Christians, does the New Testament supersedes the Old Testament?

Dear all, I would greatly appreciate if anyone could assert on the relationship between the Old testament and the new one. Thank you!

Started by Yael Levi-Bénédict

9 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

WHAT IS ARMINIANISM AND CALVINISM

There is way too much useless confusion about these two schools of theology that have more in common than not.This discussions will be done…

168 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

What happens when you die?

Do you go to hell or heaven depending on whether you accepted Jesus while you were on earth? If so, wouldn't that imply that God has alread…

Started by Angel

6 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Angel

Is God's grace sufficient?

A question that has been bugging me for a while is this. If a person in the remotest jungle dies without hearing about salvation or the Lor…

Started by Kevin Schuller

19 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Sharon Theresa Theil

Love--What is it?

Most people live today as though Love is a feeling. When the 'feeling' is gone in a Marriage, divorce happens. When people say they can't '…

Started by Carla

24 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Frances Bare

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service