All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Topical (301)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John?

For those interested in reading the Bible, is John the first chapter you should start with (since it explains who Jesus was)?

Started by Kayla

4 Apr 8, 2011

Is the old testment a refernces book

Is the old testment a reference to the new testment , since we are under a new convant?

Started by Amanda

10 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

Dinasoars and such, I've always wondered.

ok, this might sound a little strange however I have always wondered about this. No one ever talks about it but did god make the dinosoars?…

Started by Kimberly M Johnson

19 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

Stupid, but obvious question:

If God created heaven and God created hell, and sent His son to die for us...Why bother with all that drama and skip the creation of hell a…

Started by Kayla

14 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by John P.

What is Biblical Sanctification as applied to the Believer Today?

This is an important topic. There are a few views regarding this subject. What do you understand the Bible to teach regarding Biblical Sanc…

Started by Leonard T

19 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

Sabbath

Hello all,   I've read a few things concerning the 10 Commandments and there is one that has me troubled. I'm a shift worker and often I ha…

Started by Scott Blackhall

6 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Robert Smyth

Husbands & Wives in Heaven

What does the Bible say about husbands and wives in heaven?  Will they spend eternity together or is the relationship limited to time on ea…

Started by Bradley Miller

9 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

Polygamy in the Bible

I'd like to hear what people know and think about the polygamists in the Old Testament!

Started by Bradley Miller

57 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

Is Disease Spiritual or Physical?..or both?

Ok, here is a discussion I have been having with my fiance and it has led to quite a lot of frustration with each other. We are both prayin…

Started by Brittany

7 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by lazurm

When Lucifer and one-third of the angels rebelled in heaven

When Lucifer and one-third of the angels rebelled in heaven, why didn’t God just destroy them? After all He is God. And He is a just God. W…

Started by Mischelle

13 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service