All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Salvation (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How does one become truly saved? what is the legal process?

there are milions of christians who think they are saved but actually their names are not in the book of life!!!!!!!!

Started by Kennedy Muisyo

22 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Keith

Jewish/Greek

On occasion, when discussing the atonement, Paul carefully differentiates between Jewish Christians and Gentile Christians, calling the for…

Started by Tammy

5 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Amanda

Some of the Scriptures that cause me to think that a Christian can walk away from God.

Many Christian's believe that once we are saved then we can't move away from God's salvation.  There are many threads written about this. …

Started by deleted

62 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Seek

Our confession of Christ does not mean inheriting Gods kingdom

Matt 7:21“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Fathe…

Started by David

5 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by David

What led you to Christ?

Based on discussion I'm having elsewhere, I was wondering on this question.  How do we truly know when we're saved?  How do we know if our…

Started by Seek

4 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Seek

You don't earn your salvation but maybe you keep it through works.

I have done a lot of thinking and praying.  I keep getting the feeling that I should leave.  For that reason I'm gradually deleting my writ…

Started by deleted

38 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Amanda

judgement of christians

will christians be judged also or only sinners

Started by sheila

3 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Carla

Has God forgiven me, how can I become closer to him?

Ok I won't bore you with the details but basically my entire life i have been an atheist, and only recently have I developed faith in God.…

Started by Ryan

6 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

How can you tell if you're sinning because you're unsaved, or your flesh is winning in the battle?

How can a person tell if they're sinning because they're unsaved with an unregenerate heart, or if it's their flesh winning the battle in…

Started by Jenny

4 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Jenny

What if someone wants to give up themselves and give their life completely to Jesus?

What if someone wants to give up themselves and give their life completely to Jesus?  What if they don't believe to just say a prayer to b…

Started by ribbon

28 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service