All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - New Testament (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let us consider the mustard seed.

Let us consider the mustard seed.“You don’t have enough faith,” Jesus told them. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a…

Started by a servant (Chris)

22 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by a servant (Chris)

THE FRUIT OF OBEDIENCE 1 john 5.3

The consequences of not following the Lords commands. two sons working in the fields one said yes but did not go, the other refused but the…

Started by

5 Feb 7, 2013

Paul afraid of becoming disqualified?

Paul says to the Corinthians, "27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself sho…

Started by Jenny

5 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Jenny

i was crucified with Christ (?)

Romans 6:6 says "6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no l…

Started by Jenny

3 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Tammy

JUDE 12-13

12 These are hidden reefs at your love feasts, as they feast with you without fear, shepherds feeding themselves; waterless clouds, swept a…

Started by Rita Cullimore

2 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Colby

Mathew 7:21-28 & Luke 13:23-28

I'm a sinner.  There are sins that I struggle with and there are sins that I'm not ready to give up yet; even if I tried, I'm going to slip…

Started by Kayla

22 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

...not by faith alone?

I stumbled upon this verse in chapter 2 of James yesterday and it's troubling me because it seems to go against what I thought was an essen…

Started by Jenny

12 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Jenny

Acts chapter 5 -Ananias & Sapphira- Punished by God on the spot- Why ??

I am new around here so I am not sure if this has been discussed before, but posting on another subject this came to my mind..I heard many…

Started by emanuela

54 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

"Put your sword away!

Matt 26:51-53 51 Suddenly, one of the men with Jesus pulled out his sword and cut off the ear of the chief priest's servant. 52 Then Jesus…

Started by a servant (Chris)

12 Aug 8, 2012

PAUL PREVENTED FROM PREACHING IN ASIA

6 And jthey went through the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit to speak the word in Asia. 7 And when…

Started by Rita Cullimore

7 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Char

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service