All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - New Testament (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Contradiction

Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” but in Matthew 19:16-17 Jesus said if u want to enter li…

Started by Sathish Kumar ( Dan)

14 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by adam chung

Ephesians 3:16-19

Hi all, What does Ephesians 3:16-19 mean to you? That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with m…

Started by Adi

1 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Proverbs 18:21

Death and life are in the power of the tongue,And those who love it will eat its fruit. I would like thoughts on what this means to you.

Started by Seek

74 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Vincent Hayden

The armor of God

Ok, in Ephesians chapter 6 it talks about the armor of God.   I understand about the prayer and the Sword of the Spirit [the scriptures]. I…

Started by feet breath

13 May 16, 2013
Reply by feet breath

Hebrews Ch. 1:8-9

Hebrews Ch. 1:8-9 I chose to read Hebrews today and felt a great mist lift from my eyes – almost a physical sensation of revelation to me.…

Started by Rachel

18 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Carla

CONSIDER REVERLATION

The fact that it is the last Word in the Living Word, the importance of having understanding in this matter of the Lords return that this W…

Started by

4 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINE

Why did He say that?

17 As Jesus was setting out again, a man ran up to Him, knelt down in front of Him, and asked Him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit…

Started by a servant (Chris)

14 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by David Velasquez

holding to a form of godliness...

2 Timothy 3:5 talks about men "holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power".  what does this mean, and how can we a…

Started by Jenny

13 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Jenny

What will I?

What does this verse mean? I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?  Luke 12:49 What does Jesus mean…

Started by Michelle

12 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by ribbon

Mathew 7:21-28 & Luke 13:23-28

I'm a sinner. There are sins that I struggle with and there are sins that I'm not ready to give up yet; even if I tried, I'm going to slip…

Started by Kayla

17 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service