All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - New Testament (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Confused about the Sabbath and 10 Commandments

Ok so I'm confused and I've prayed about it (and still finding answers to my questions, both in the bible and articles-checking them asgain…

Started by Flyboy (Jordan)

8 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Colby

Obedience and Legalism: What does it mean to be legalistic?

GotQuestions and countless other go-to Christian Q&A websites have plenty to say--but what, from your perspective (informed by the Scri…

Started by Colby

14 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Colby

2 Thessalonians 2:7

For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of th…

Started by Seek

2 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Seek

The Sin That So Easily Besets Us

In Hebrews 12:1, it says:  Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight,…

Started by Michelle

2 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Michelle

Mathew 5 23- 24

23Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24Leave there thy gift bef…

Started by ribbon

4 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Seek

MY CHOICES OF THE THREE MOST IMPORTANT VERSES IN THE BIBLE

First = John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but…

Started by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

32 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by ribbon

Before Christ, did anyone go to Heaven

I recently read an article by a Southern evangelist who stated that when Jesus died on the Cross, that he went "down" into Paradise, which…

Started by Denise

15 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Water Baptism

In reading "How important is context and what is context anyway?", there was some side discussion on water baptism.  Roy mentioned that it…

Started by Seek

1 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Sathish Kumar ( Dan)

sin not to death

16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not to death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not to death. The…

Started by Vicky

3 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINE

the truth will set you free...

John 8:31-32 (New International Version)31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my dis…

Started by Jenny

3 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Jenny

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service